argh
today i was talking to hy about him and i cried.and the previous night i just told edmund that i'm not going to cry over any guy anymore.I bresak my promises rly fast.I still dno what's going on and why he's been ignoring me but I'm not going ot bother to find out why.After all. he's halfway round the world and there's nothing I can do about it.If he wants to talk to me then alright then,if he doesn't then i also cannot do anything liao.I'll have this concept in my head but when i wake up, stone or just listen to music I send him I cannot help but cry or be rly upset.
I know it'll all get better in time but I just cant wait for that time to come.
I&R due, chem test tmr, not done studying, not prepared to fail cos I've been revising a little here and there.
I promised him 6As for promos and although now i'm not doing it for him anymore, I need self motivation and someone to keep me going and pick me up when I fall.
I know it'll all get better in time but I just cant wait for that time to come.
I&R due, chem test tmr, not done studying, not prepared to fail cos I've been revising a little here and there.
I promised him 6As for promos and although now i'm not doing it for him anymore, I need self motivation and someone to keep me going and pick me up when I fall.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home