welcome home jon, I hope you had a fantabulous time in Cambridge but now that you're back we're going to watch some horro thai movie tgt (oh yayness you're the only person I know aside edmund who dares to watch it)
haha he was home about like, 6 plus?:/ then i thought it was early morning. aiyaa he should have used 24 hour clock to relate time to me lor!
OMG THE UNIVERSITY OF LINCOLN GUY REPLIED OMGOMG PWPEOPLE REJOICE! says:
you never call me say you come back liao)=
Jon Hey ppl, I'm coiming back to school on wed Maybe away? Try your luck. I think my brain is fried le says:
oh sorry
Jon Hey ppl, I'm coiming back to school on wed Maybe away? Try your luck. I think my brain is fried le says:
i was dead tired frm the flight
Jon Hey ppl, I'm coiming back to school on wed Maybe away? Try your luck. I think my brain is fried le says:
sorry la
hahah he's damn funny always apologise de.
sigh, I did the I&R report, until 5am last night? llk was helping me with it though he had KI research to read up on. Thanks llk<3 you've been there for me ever since he went away and always telling me lame and funny stuff (esp horny stuff) to cheer me up!
At like 3 plus am we suddenly decided to compare our typing speed? And he won me hands down lah. hahah I was still saying I can type faster somemore. malu-ness ftw!
oh yeah need to add weeho to msn. hahah waittttttttt.
okay done:D
ahhahahha.I think I was texting edmund from 11 plus all the way until 4 plus am? He was still awake cos he pon school today. hmmmm. I woke up at about 8 plus too, cos slept at 5am doing the damn report. (and still NOT done with it, only to find that the whole class only got like 4 ppl who did it ARGH) Edmund always sleeps earlier than me but wakes up later than me. Rah it's like jon always pangsehing me last time cos he sleeps at like, 11, unless when we watch like some horror freaky reality show like A HAUNTING on discovery channel on weekend nights then he'll watch with me and sleep at 1230. hahah.
Today asked the cedarians for their opinion on what's been going on with precious and I, and I haven't really got a consolidated response from them yet, so going to ask them again tmr, and see what happens. But the general consensus was that this is the time of COOLING, lol, which means that we've been hanging out too much and it's cooling off period so he's not talking to me?:/ and that flirting is a qualitative and not quantitative activity. hahaha cihui was laughing like mad at that.
I just miss him so, but llk says that if I drown myself in work then i wouldn't think too much about him, which is really true! Cos i'm tied up with a lot of stuff now, and I really need to do revision.
I was telling llk how I din have anymore incentive to study since I wanted to do well and show him that could get 6As, and then we could just watch the stars with sand in our hair and saltwater splashing at our feet, so he said that I'd better get 6As or i'll have to treat him winter equinox, and he'll get me a bomb as well. hahah i guess it's incentive enough:D
I'm starting to miss him again. ARGH okay stop lynette stopstopstop. hahah jon just asked me what horror movie? I'm sooooooo going to kill him. Hahah okay nvm he rmb liao=)
Life is like a hole in a sampan.
If you sit on your life, water is still going to flow in and worse, you'll wet your pants sitting on it.
But if you try to scoop the water out, the water still keeps flowing in.
The water can represent memories or bad experiences. The kind that's cold and makes you revitalized when your feet are in contact with it but you're desperately trying to throw everything out before it overwhelms you.
Either way, you're going to drown, regardless of whether you sit or scoop. Scooping just keeps you alive longer.
So scoop people, scoop.
(on a side note, I think i'm dying for ice cream hahah)
sigh I just miss him again. I'll get over this nonsense.
happy birthday hongyee you're one of my best bruddurs over the 17 plus years of my life, I hope you've had a great birthday especially with the Rick Astley CD someone gave you, thanks for stealing my precious love HUH!! But oh well since it's your birthday I guess I COULD share him with you for a little while:/ anyway I hope you like my gift it looks &$*#($*#) compared to the rest): rawr. i got out of my mum's car carrying my laptop bag and your gift and when I walked past LT1 I saw pongs yong and YAY YOU! So i faster give you your gift a big hug and I'm one bag free-er! HAHAHAH, happy birthday hongyee i love you!:D
happy 100 days knowing you edmund. I love you.
haha he was home about like, 6 plus?:/ then i thought it was early morning. aiyaa he should have used 24 hour clock to relate time to me lor!
OMG THE UNIVERSITY OF LINCOLN GUY REPLIED OMGOMG PWPEOPLE REJOICE! says:
you never call me say you come back liao)=
Jon Hey ppl, I'm coiming back to school on wed Maybe away? Try your luck. I think my brain is fried le says:
oh sorry
Jon Hey ppl, I'm coiming back to school on wed Maybe away? Try your luck. I think my brain is fried le says:
i was dead tired frm the flight
Jon Hey ppl, I'm coiming back to school on wed Maybe away? Try your luck. I think my brain is fried le says:
sorry la
hahah he's damn funny always apologise de.
sigh, I did the I&R report, until 5am last night? llk was helping me with it though he had KI research to read up on. Thanks llk<3 you've been there for me ever since he went away and always telling me lame and funny stuff (esp horny stuff) to cheer me up!
At like 3 plus am we suddenly decided to compare our typing speed? And he won me hands down lah. hahah I was still saying I can type faster somemore. malu-ness ftw!
oh yeah need to add weeho to msn. hahah waittttttttt.
okay done:D
ahhahahha.I think I was texting edmund from 11 plus all the way until 4 plus am? He was still awake cos he pon school today. hmmmm. I woke up at about 8 plus too, cos slept at 5am doing the damn report. (and still NOT done with it, only to find that the whole class only got like 4 ppl who did it ARGH) Edmund always sleeps earlier than me but wakes up later than me. Rah it's like jon always pangsehing me last time cos he sleeps at like, 11, unless when we watch like some horror freaky reality show like A HAUNTING on discovery channel on weekend nights then he'll watch with me and sleep at 1230. hahah.
Today asked the cedarians for their opinion on what's been going on with precious and I, and I haven't really got a consolidated response from them yet, so going to ask them again tmr, and see what happens. But the general consensus was that this is the time of COOLING, lol, which means that we've been hanging out too much and it's cooling off period so he's not talking to me?:/ and that flirting is a qualitative and not quantitative activity. hahaha cihui was laughing like mad at that.
I just miss him so, but llk says that if I drown myself in work then i wouldn't think too much about him, which is really true! Cos i'm tied up with a lot of stuff now, and I really need to do revision.
I was telling llk how I din have anymore incentive to study since I wanted to do well and show him that could get 6As, and then we could just watch the stars with sand in our hair and saltwater splashing at our feet, so he said that I'd better get 6As or i'll have to treat him winter equinox, and he'll get me a bomb as well. hahah i guess it's incentive enough:D
I'm starting to miss him again. ARGH okay stop lynette stopstopstop. hahah jon just asked me what horror movie? I'm sooooooo going to kill him. Hahah okay nvm he rmb liao=)
Life is like a hole in a sampan.
If you sit on your life, water is still going to flow in and worse, you'll wet your pants sitting on it.
But if you try to scoop the water out, the water still keeps flowing in.
The water can represent memories or bad experiences. The kind that's cold and makes you revitalized when your feet are in contact with it but you're desperately trying to throw everything out before it overwhelms you.
Either way, you're going to drown, regardless of whether you sit or scoop. Scooping just keeps you alive longer.
So scoop people, scoop.
(on a side note, I think i'm dying for ice cream hahah)
sigh I just miss him again. I'll get over this nonsense.
happy birthday hongyee you're one of my best bruddurs over the 17 plus years of my life, I hope you've had a great birthday especially with the Rick Astley CD someone gave you, thanks for stealing my precious love HUH!! But oh well since it's your birthday I guess I COULD share him with you for a little while:/ anyway I hope you like my gift it looks &$*#($*#) compared to the rest): rawr. i got out of my mum's car carrying my laptop bag and your gift and when I walked past LT1 I saw pongs yong and YAY YOU! So i faster give you your gift a big hug and I'm one bag free-er! HAHAHAH, happy birthday hongyee i love you!:D
happy 100 days knowing you edmund. I love you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home