focus
I'm not over this, not yet.
but studies will be on the top of my list from now on.
because these are my incentives:
1: llk promised me a bomb if I get 6As for promos, (that's including pw, and i know results will be out late so we'll have a little discussion about it)
2: I don't want to treat llk to winter equinox
3: need to go out w hy and llk to chocolate buffet at one fullerton
4: I still want to watch the stars with you
5: google only employs top students of their faculties.
so there.
self motivation issues.
but studies will be on the top of my list from now on.
because these are my incentives:
1: llk promised me a bomb if I get 6As for promos, (that's including pw, and i know results will be out late so we'll have a little discussion about it)
2: I don't want to treat llk to winter equinox
3: need to go out w hy and llk to chocolate buffet at one fullerton
4: I still want to watch the stars with you
5: google only employs top students of their faculties.
so there.
self motivation issues.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home