at the library today.
IT SUCKED.
okay not really. eugene was quite funny and hongyee well, was being his usual self, except that he was very very sleepy. we talked a lot, but eugene and I managed to do quite a bit of work; hy was sleeping the entire time.
I wanted to walk you to the bus stop today, and wait w you till your bus came, just to spend some time tgt though I know you made things clear yesterday. But I guess, that wasn't necessary.
I regret telling you that you two were equally important.
I regret not telling you that I realized long ago I like you so much more than any other.
I feel horrible that you regretted putting that emo nick and talking to me.
/edit.
I know you'll never like me back, and even if you do it's only cos you're touched by what I did for you (which really is nothing at all) and you don't want to hurt me.
I just miss you loads right now.
IT SUCKED.
okay not really. eugene was quite funny and hongyee well, was being his usual self, except that he was very very sleepy. we talked a lot, but eugene and I managed to do quite a bit of work; hy was sleeping the entire time.
I wanted to walk you to the bus stop today, and wait w you till your bus came, just to spend some time tgt though I know you made things clear yesterday. But I guess, that wasn't necessary.
I regret telling you that you two were equally important.
I regret not telling you that I realized long ago I like you so much more than any other.
I feel horrible that you regretted putting that emo nick and talking to me.
/edit.
I know you'll never like me back, and even if you do it's only cos you're touched by what I did for you (which really is nothing at all) and you don't want to hurt me.
I just miss you loads right now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home