fingertips and lips

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

knn

knn for some reason i can never remb my blog pwrd? and today i told jiani anan cihui jialin and jingwen my blog url-.-

yesyes i know it's a stupid thing to do considering why I ONCE WANTED TO KEEP THIS BLOG A LITLE SECRET but jingwen's comment on,
"why you got a lot of secret to hide inside ah" JUST MADE ME SAY WELL IT'S THE LIVEJOURNAL URL BUT JUST SWITCH THE WORD 'LIVEJOURNAL' TO 'BLOGSPOT'

chen updated his blog oh happiness!:D oh yeah that's why it's called voh right; i mean, illusionaryfountain.

sigh, I failed econs test, and angmoh got so much higher than me somemore, I am very ashamed of myself, regardless of any hardwork or intellect I once possessed, I am now defined as stupid, dumb and dumber.

my end is in sight.
I will close my eyes and await death.
the cold sweeping over me, desecrating my lips as my soul is sucked out.
I have no fear to speak of.
I merely wait.

/edit

do you remember that short-lived romance we shared
the one that we'll talk through the nights
though you were a million miles away

tonight you came back into my life again
for that brief moment i sat behind my computer screen and cried
but when I fast forward-ed back into reality
I knew things between us could never be the same again

whenever he was never there for me
god seemed to send you here
to magically reappear in front of me
this is the second time

I wish there would be a third
a fourth, and a fifth
but it'll mean giving him up for you.

It took time to forget you, the happiness you brought
but sometimes I think back,
and when a rude little smack sends me flying back into reality (again)
I wish our fairytale never ended.


/and when I thought I had stopped loving you, my heart told me otherwise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home