will not kill for money- realized table has a few hundred bucks here and there. must be pocket money placed there and I din bother taking. They're now buried somewhere among my papers. I still do not bother.
will kill for time to sleep- chionged the whole wr with 3 hours of sleep everyday. I thank god for llk to keep me company sharinganing away his ki research paper while I sharingan this report.
note to self: sharinged the wr already, will still sulk till not sulky.
will make someone watch the thai horror movie w me- no one wants to watch the movie with me cos they're too hum to do so.
note to self (again): will find someone who is not hum.
will do anything to see seniors back in college again- today day 1 and I miss hy llk they all liao.
I thank god for letting anan spot my precious eyecandilicious while I quote her "you were busy nibbling your harchiongai of course never notice lah"
yes it was indeed amazing to see him since the paper finished at about 11 in the morning while he was there at 1 plus.
I thank god for friends.
happy birthday anan.
I am upset at tanking the wr, so much for compiling everything. Everything has been compiled yes, but in terrible state. Idiots are annoying me, and saying they need their sleep. Who'd you think has been running on 3 hours of sleep a day chionging all 55 pages. Can't you all make an effort to do the wr as well. No, don't even do it, you don't even bother reading it. then make us two tank everything? that's why it's called project work. a few people do everyone get the same marks? no wonder precious was rly angry and worried for me? Don't think he cares anymore though. my pw mate swore at me, and I so don't deserve it. I'm damn irritated. She's been sleeping at midnight and ponning school, while we tank the wr? You whatever me when I ask you to be more considerate. he's busy with stuff so he passed me the compiling, and when I email you you not only don't bother to check you swear at me?
I rly wna call hongyee and cry now, but he's asleep.
talking to jh now. they've got another ki paper tmr. jiayou llk, jh.
will kill for time to sleep- chionged the whole wr with 3 hours of sleep everyday. I thank god for llk to keep me company sharinganing away his ki research paper while I sharingan this report.
note to self: sharinged the wr already, will still sulk till not sulky.
will make someone watch the thai horror movie w me- no one wants to watch the movie with me cos they're too hum to do so.
note to self (again): will find someone who is not hum.
will do anything to see seniors back in college again- today day 1 and I miss hy llk they all liao.
I thank god for letting anan spot my precious eyecandilicious while I quote her "you were busy nibbling your harchiongai of course never notice lah"
yes it was indeed amazing to see him since the paper finished at about 11 in the morning while he was there at 1 plus.
I thank god for friends.
happy birthday anan.
I am upset at tanking the wr, so much for compiling everything. Everything has been compiled yes, but in terrible state. Idiots are annoying me, and saying they need their sleep. Who'd you think has been running on 3 hours of sleep a day chionging all 55 pages. Can't you all make an effort to do the wr as well. No, don't even do it, you don't even bother reading it. then make us two tank everything? that's why it's called project work. a few people do everyone get the same marks? no wonder precious was rly angry and worried for me? Don't think he cares anymore though. my pw mate swore at me, and I so don't deserve it. I'm damn irritated. She's been sleeping at midnight and ponning school, while we tank the wr? You whatever me when I ask you to be more considerate. he's busy with stuff so he passed me the compiling, and when I email you you not only don't bother to check you swear at me?
I rly wna call hongyee and cry now, but he's asleep.
talking to jh now. they've got another ki paper tmr. jiayou llk, jh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home