fingertips and lips

Sunday, August 24, 2008

voice of happiness!

hahahah i'm a little crazy over voh thanks to llk now hahahah.

wahlao i don't even know why they mean to chen but he sounds like a really weird freak.

talking to llk now and doing report? we're both sharinganing! it's a word he came up with after we talked about naruto last night hahahah. He was like, argh doing ki until my eyes bleeding sia, I am SHARINGANING. and now I have to compile the wr, bits and pieces of it, but it's like omgosh freakishly badly done, the language word count and everything, the points don't even flow well, no relation to the before and after subsections. I got so annoyed I started doing it at 12 after I got home and showered? Then now it's 250am and I'm still doing it. Lucky got llk SHARINGANING with me if not i die liaoz.

got 55 pages now i edit until 54 pages, at page 9 zomg.

now I just call baby bruddur when I text him. ahhahah baby is his codename from now on cos he really is a baby! He's always whiney and wakes up late then needs to find his maid for lunch then he always complain and moan about how inefficient his studying is. he's damn kawaii lah. I feel super sad that he din talk to me until I lent him the gp stuff, like when he needs me then he finds me? But he's telling me everyone is ignoring everybody else now cos it's As, after exam will be back to normal. Sigh, but in his context, how normal is normal?

Recently I've decided not to be too close to baby? Don't wanna cry when he's gone. Actually he is, I think the last time I'll see him is on monday after his paper if we go catch a movie?

jh: hey how is ';' used? me: Kagami is hot - and she is intelligent. Kagami is hot; she makes me horny. "・m・・・ネ・「・・・・! ><#" says:
meh
nylette; ~sharinganing pw~ unless you're worth my time, get lost=) says:
moo

hahah everytime llk mehs i just moo back. damn funny.

baby has no time for me.oh well.I mean, bruddur no time for me sia.

called hongyee before I went into the arcade for some warmth today, damn cold weather cos raining plus plaza sing aircon fantabulous PLUS I wasn't wearing exactly what baby would approve of. BUT HEY it was just a short sleeve hoodie and shorts. except it was quite low cut and very short shorts?:/

I went swensons for lunch, and this waiter was really sweet i was served very promptky and efficiently, then another waiter came to hit on me? He asked me why I'm alone, then I said I was waiting for a friend (NIKKYLOVE YOU MADE ME WAIT FOR YOU AT LEAST 2 HOURS?) then he asked me if he could ask me for a date as well? hahah. Then he saw me studying and asked me if the table was rickety; it was, but I push it down on my side so it doesn't rock that much, but he went to rock the table and came back with a whole load of napkins and wanted to stabilize the table? haha. then he cleared the tables around me when the customers were done then smiled at me when I saw him, he's quite nice lah:D

I went to arcade watched 2x ahbengs tekkening away, this guy kept looking at me, he's quite cute. Finally nikky came, I asked him if my face got anything but he say it was okay, so idk why he kept staring. But he looked kinda familiar leh. I think cos every week I go see the tekken6 then all the same ahbengs hang out I find some of them quite familiar liao=) Like the [+force]ROBOTCOP player who had 14 consecutive wins!freaking imba:D his friend also, use lili but no card so he normal play also quite pro. Another one [+force]PRINCEss_K also amazing!:D used asuka.

hahah then jon came to join us for dinner? Then I bluetooth my photo to his and nikky's ph and now my face is their wallpaper, but jon reset his wallpaper.RAH. He says my photo is still in his ph though. whatever lorrrrrr. Nikky says I look very schoolgirl-ish like asuka kind. ZZZ.

Then, when I went for tuition dam funny. Nikky and I fell asleep?Then I woke up, woke him up and found yangsheng with his eyes closed, but he said he wasn't sleeping hahah. Jamie came for make up but an hour plus late. Before that esther and i went to the toilet, then the stupid chair, suddenly got 1 extra one there then my legs too fat I was struggling to get out of class (k lah not so kuazhang budden my legs are really fat lor, and really narrow walkthrough even esther also go prob), then esther and I were talking about the horror movie cos I asked her to watch w me, then the toilet suddenly flush and when walking out I slipped and grabbed her and screamed! She scream lah wahlao make me scream somemore we were dam freaked out can. We practically ran back to class. Orchard plaza, after all, isn't really what people define as safe.

nikky: eh you know when you left the guys there were checking you out?
me: *blabs about the toilet story and screaming*
nikky: huh wth scare yourself so stupid.
me: ya okay what guys. where got cute guys?
nikky: no, those guys in the corner, just now when you walking out I heard them say eh see that girl there. look look then he call his friends look.
me: what the hell? *packs stuff*
nikky: ya when you came back he ask his friends see again then they all smiling but when you coming back they all shhh shhh stop talking liao.
me: so st pats like.
nikky: huh they were from st pats?
me: no st pats opposite vj, they're like the boys there/
esther: huh huh what checking out?
nikky: *repeats story*
me: *cuts in* aiya don't care lah stupid people one. just ignore.
nikky: *continues story*

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ some people really lame.havent finished work still see see look look play play stone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home