fingertips and lips

Friday, August 22, 2008

harvesting season

ahhhh harvesting season is coming in about a month!
I havent even planted any mugger seeds yet:/

talking to timo now, just linked him today, his Ns coming, hiany's bdae and Os coming. Whoo cant wait to go out with them after my promos~
then will be surrounded by timo's smoky aura and hiany's vulgarities at the void deck again hahah.
then can bully wencong again!
ahh but in the end i'll be the one who will kena bully again. T.T
wanna go timo's house to swimm.
nvm hiadi okai liao.

today woke up chao late, 7:21, then llk niao me hahah.
I thought i was late, wait till I was walking towards canteen saw him, just passed him the magazine, he just take then we walked our separate ways?
saw him again. he's so untidy after pe sweaty and dirty):
cihui and anan say he looks malnutritioned ahhahahah.

talked to him yesterday night,
I've gotten over the whole saga, just keeping minimum contact now, as acquaintances.
the pages, I've turned them, with my very own hands.

and I think, I shall watch the horror movie myself.my bestf dare not watch.
I shall not deny I am pissed.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home