fingertips and lips

Thursday, August 21, 2008

seh

ah bought anan's birthday present today, cost us about 40 bucks excluding the cake?
then oh man
i bought flats, 55.90 sigh i have big feet):
liquour chocs 27.95
some what can you do to make me happy booklet 9.90
ARGH just a day out excluding FOOD and it's cost me like, almost 100 bucks?
i rly rly need to save before my credit card bill explodes. SHEESH.

lalala.
ignoring edmund.
ignoring hongyee, a little.
ignoring pretty much everyone cos I'm not in a very good mood.
felt dizzy and wanted to vomit while out today? still had to take bus and walk home from st pats.
some guy (quite good looking hahah except look a little like drug addict cos eye small small face haggard and super thin) kept looking at me, I think cos my shoelace damn crap. Left foot black horizontals and right foot white knits. hmmmm.

need.someone.back.in.my.life.

seh,likai online.:D
I&R report ftw!

keep moving forward
don't look back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home