jiayous!
jiayou to all taking gp prelims tmr!<3
melmel
hongyee
tianying
chunchun
joel
wee
daniel
possibly eye candy aka KJL:D
baby
eh shit i realized the names on top all guys one!
jiayou
pearlyn
diane
olivia
the genie name senior from senior class whose name I have difficulty committing to memory
KI FTW!
GO llk!
GO jh!
I will not cry when I see you walk away tomorrow.
I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
gotta make you understand
never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna run around and desert you
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.
sigh rick (astley) I love you too.
it's 236 in the morning and I HAVE FINISHED MY MATH TUTORIAL
read through econs lecture notes in advance
then do alkenes tutorial (at least 3 long questions before traciekoh whops my pretty ass)
let's see.
I HAVE SHARINGANED HALF THE WR.
I HAVE COMPLETED MATH TUTORIAL
yes repeating my successes makes me feel happy.
I highly doubt I can sleep tonight.
yangsheng and I are talking now, he just finished brushing his teeth and he's off to bed.Why do I feel this tinge of jealousy.
hey julie look what they're doing to me):
i'd never make it through without you around.
sigh. precious. sometimes you're still on my mind.
melmel
hongyee
tianying
chunchun
joel
wee
daniel
possibly eye candy aka KJL:D
baby
eh shit i realized the names on top all guys one!
jiayou
pearlyn
diane
olivia
the genie name senior from senior class whose name I have difficulty committing to memory
KI FTW!
GO llk!
GO jh!
I will not cry when I see you walk away tomorrow.
I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
gotta make you understand
never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna run around and desert you
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.
sigh rick (astley) I love you too.
it's 236 in the morning and I HAVE FINISHED MY MATH TUTORIAL
read through econs lecture notes in advance
then do alkenes tutorial (at least 3 long questions before traciekoh whops my pretty ass)
let's see.
I HAVE SHARINGANED HALF THE WR.
I HAVE COMPLETED MATH TUTORIAL
yes repeating my successes makes me feel happy.
I highly doubt I can sleep tonight.
yangsheng and I are talking now, he just finished brushing his teeth and he's off to bed.Why do I feel this tinge of jealousy.
hey julie look what they're doing to me):
i'd never make it through without you around.
sigh. precious. sometimes you're still on my mind.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home