fingertips and lips

Thursday, August 28, 2008

hmmm

hmmm suddenly he came and talked to me? I'm quite happy now, but cant say that i'm crazy about him like last time? yeah I used to stare at the screen and wait for him to reply, but now if he just reply hahah or smth then I close the convo window? and when i reply him i close the convo window after that?

hahah he suddenly lick me? I din lick him back, just asked why he suddenly lick me. okay there's a part of me that still likes him, after all it was a month of fun, and i cnt forget entirely the fun we had even though he wasn't with me physically.

and baby was saying he may get into a r/s after As? I just wish him all the best lah.

talking to hy and llk the whole day? after I woke up at 1130.yeah I missed math lecture and pe, but I was rly tired and not feeling well, staring at the screen to do wr rly does shit to your eyes. They still hurt.

argh I sprayed baygon on my table then everything is oily i had to clean everything argh all that stupid fly's fault.

hahah ytd i talked to baby till rly late, then i din wanna go off cos i said he's not gonna talk to me the next day since he keeps mugging. Then i said he send me one sms tmr morning, that's all, then we won't talk until after his exams.

then i was rly annoyed this morning when i saw 3 4 smses but none from him? Then at 2 plus he message me hey

WAH MY HEART SHATTERED.

then i was about to be nonchalent and reply ?
when my ph rang again.
he said hey afternoon i just woke up

-_____________________________________________-

OMG he is damn pig. instead of home study he's home sleepy. then work hard until late in the night, kill his body clock then his face more pimples then he whine.

really baby.

sigh.

/lick.

yes hongyee, i won't carelessly and recklessly fall in love again.
i promise you. just, give me a while to let everything completely die down.
you damn good bruddur, along w llk, who's hibernating now. LOLZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home