fingertips and lips

Saturday, October 4, 2008

pissed

havent updated in a while.

really pissed day.

first, fucking laptop not working, god knows why the cursor keeps jumping then instead of continue typing at some paragraph it jumps off somewhere. fucked up thing.

secondly, today open house, annabelle god knows how she take her stupid camera and drop my phone. I was damn pissed about it, i just whine and never show temper. fuck, damn pissed k. I never even drop my phone before, then it dropped, hit my leg and fell face flat on the ground. fucking annoying. Can't take camera properly, must hit my phone and drop it.

I quote llk : lanjiao cheebye.

thirdly, he says he cannot text or whatever cos his dad complain about his bill. That is like, chao stupid please. I will not listen to such crappy explanations. If get in trouble just

FUCK WILL THE CURSOR STOP JUMPING.

anyway, I'm only supposed to be there when he isn't happy, so my job is done, don't text, then okay lor.

off to continue wr before kena from wongjr. bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home