I've been contemplating little of life recently,but the little i've thought about actually washes over me like a huge tidal wave.
and the huge tidal wave indicates an oncoming tsunami,or what we like to call the Alevels.
huge tidal wave tells lynette,
"young one,be actively ignorant of things you feel you should despair about."
"what about the one they call friends,oh tidal one?"
"do what your heart tells you to."
"ignore those I feel I don't share a special bond with? a smile would suffice,yes?"
"yes young one.nirvana is not too far off.may the great tsunami come upon you soon and wash over as quickly as it did."
"I will conquer the great tsunami."
I will.
and the huge tidal wave indicates an oncoming tsunami,or what we like to call the Alevels.
huge tidal wave tells lynette,
"young one,be actively ignorant of things you feel you should despair about."
"what about the one they call friends,oh tidal one?"
"do what your heart tells you to."
"ignore those I feel I don't share a special bond with? a smile would suffice,yes?"
"yes young one.nirvana is not too far off.may the great tsunami come upon you soon and wash over as quickly as it did."
"I will conquer the great tsunami."
I will.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home