fingertips and lips

Monday, December 29, 2008

like every procrastinating teenager,this post regarding to the old folk's home was to be put up eons ago (last monday,to be exact) and has been postponed long enough.

I am terribly upset about how television portrays the old folk's home to be.Bryan wong came over to the old folk's home I was helping at last week,and the workers decorated the old folks' home with streamers.Prior to that,there were only christmas trees (rather sparsely decorated) and the workers were not really enthusiastic about helping the elderly.Huixin even told me that the workers were chatting among themselves and some even scolded the elderly.One of them even gave Huixin money and made her buy newspaper at the cheers shop downstairs for her,and demanded the receipt.Although I helped at the old folks' home for a few days only,I could tell that most of them were very much sound.Some of them did have habits of wanting attention so the workers told us to ignore them,but sometimes some of them really needed help,like getting a drink or going to the toilet etc etc,then in the corner you see the workers jabbering away.yakkity yak.

then the host of the show lol he just go there host show then in the meantime when the cameras were being set up he just sit on the couch and talk talk talk if not along the corridor there stone.

Sigh compassion.so much of it needed in the world.So little left of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home