fingertips and lips

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I think daphne and jacky are unhappy that I watched quarantine already,but now then they ask me,how would I know!They movie was out eons ago lah!



and yes llk you are a good bro *peace sign*


Path of the light... Das Leben kann ja so schön sein. Timotei! Das WTF?! I GIVE YOU PAIN PILLS I GO AND DIE says:
>_>
Path of the light... Das Leben kann ja so schön sein. Timotei! Das WTF?! I GIVE YOU PAIN PILLS I GO AND DIE says:
so why are u sad?
Path of the light... Das Leben kann ja so schön sein. Timotei! Das WTF?! I GIVE YOU PAIN PILLS I GO AND DIE says:
menstrual cramp ah lol
Path of the light... Das Leben kann ja so schön sein. Timotei! Das WTF?! I GIVE YOU PAIN PILLS I GO AND DIE says:
i had stomach pain again this afternoon and i felt sad too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home