fingertips and lips

Sunday, November 9, 2008

how is it when you love someone and that someone loves you back,things don't come out the way you want them to?

how is it feelings fadeaway.

Some leave it to fate,some leave it to the gods.I leave it alone.=)

back to I&R.

I read your blog and I cannot help but fall (back hopelessly in love?) with you just for that instant.Maybe it's your english,maybe it's your feelings.Maybe it's just you.

I feel so alone.Life without friends (nikky), life without you.Just when I thought I didn't care anymore,I turn and look back,just for one damn second,and feelings for you surge back.What's that word?Engulf?Yes that's it.It engulfs my heart,my eyes are blinded by so-called love,and I'm back to square one.

Just when I thought things were as clear as day,feelings sure as hell,my stand as solid as rock,I start to waver.Slightly but surely.

I told mao he was a n00b,not knowing how his feelings for her were like.
I told nicholas to get on with life.
I told aaron it'll get better in time.
I told hiany to go for her.
I told hongyee to ignore her,not let her take over his life.
But while I dished advice out for friends out there with their relationship problems,I can't even handle mine.They just keep coming,platter by platter.

to end this on a light note,I firmly believe the main dish hasn't arrived.
And when it does,it'll arrive with a hell loud of a bang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home