ARGH DEPRESSION
WENT TO BUANGKOK THEN ZZZ on the way home,cos need to pass by plaza sing.I went to precious thoughts.
AND...
I SAW
BABYKINS):
babykins is fricking expensive he costs $330!!):sigh.Don't worry babykins.Mummy will find a way to get you somehow.Even if she has to sell her fingernails.
SIGH the shopkeeper was like,"Limited edition."
me,"oh):"
$330!!!
/edit
argh I'm fricking frustrated now JIANI HELP ME yes yes jiani you alr know why so it makes things much much simpler.okay done ranting,back to investigations.^^
WENT TO BUANGKOK THEN ZZZ on the way home,cos need to pass by plaza sing.I went to precious thoughts.
AND...
I SAW
BABYKINS):
babykins is fricking expensive he costs $330!!):sigh.Don't worry babykins.Mummy will find a way to get you somehow.Even if she has to sell her fingernails.
SIGH the shopkeeper was like,"Limited edition."
me,"oh):"
$330!!!
/edit
argh I'm fricking frustrated now JIANI HELP ME yes yes jiani you alr know why so it makes things much much simpler.okay done ranting,back to investigations.^^

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home