fingertips and lips

Thursday, October 23, 2008

long days ahead

talked to mao till 2 plus in the morning? then went to bed freaking late like 3 plus cos I was reading this new book. 550am his phone rang,woke me up=.= sheesh.went back to bed.

woke up for meeting,fetched pwmates from across the canal to my house,finished meeting about uhm, 2 plus 3?Went to find jacky,took bus to er,safra tampines,saw a heckload of yalams smoking and ahbengs and ahlians playing pool.I was screaming a lot when we played airhockey and foosball,played a 147 with house ball on the third game.OMG YAY.first two games were crap lah,jacky and bok know why.

made MORE new friends from vs,julian and alwin.Went dinner w them after that at tampines swensons.Oh yeah julian owes me 5.90 and jacky owes me uhh.13.90 hahah.bought stuff to decorate my room while they were ordering dinner.

we played some number game after dinner,whoever who guessed the number had to drink a cup of water lol.As the number of rounds increased so did the cups of water.

so here goes:
round no:
1:bokchong
2: alwin
3: bokchong
4:julian
5:jacky
6:alwin
bonus stage- I CAN'T BELIEVE I KENA.but each guy helped me drink one except alwin.He was kinda pissed cos I said not fun if people help him drink,then he drank 8 cups of water, tank everything,then bok jacky they all help me hahah.

jacky has the screen protector in his bag ahhhhhhhh.need to get it back from him before I see precious tmr.He ask me find him before op in the morning to return his phone,then after school I cannot see him liao.don't wantttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

bokchong took mrt back w me,when alwin alighted.omg damn funny he was showing me his report book and his sec1 photo,until he din know he reached his stop.BOKBOK is damn cute lah!hahah.

home now,pw done,albert you emoshit.it'll all get better in time.It hurts like hell but I promise,time heals all wounds.:)Swim it all away:)wah sounds damn wrong,but eh you just swam today what!So swim all your troubles away!:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home