fingertips and lips

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

short little trip back here

short little post here if not I'll feel guilty nikkylove is helping me w my op presentation while I blog.

sick life.I don't know why you've been on my mind of recent.

timothy says he doesn't want to go to school because his hair is too long zzz crap reason lah lol. cant wait for the guys to finish their Os then we can go timo's house swim go void deck play cards.Lucky timo stop smoking liao but also mean his nice aura smell gone.lol.still very proud of him, at least he trying to kick the habit.

why the hell are you on my mind.I haven't been talking to you and stuff, but why are you on my mind.Before my presentation I think of you sitting among the audience.When I bowl I think you're watching me and I want to do you proud.When I study I want to do well to show you I can do anything.When I feel all sian and on the verge of giving up I think of you.

Why do I think of you,and not him?I clearly am unclear about something.

Made friends w 2 guys from VS today.bokchong and yiyang.nice guys.bokchong is hilarous hahah.He din wanna go home until he won me at least one game at bowling but he gave up,and my bowling sucks.Jacky played a 203,what a love.BC then walked me to bus stop,traded bags w me cos my bag inside laptop plus heck load of stuff damn heavy,and he saved me from a cockroach at the bus stop.Quite scary though I was afraid I would fall onto the road.K thx BC you're a nice guy good luck for your run tmr.

gtg now before I feel even more guilty thanks nikkylove.

/edit

don't know why I have such a damn good bestf,he everytime help me, but then cannot even remember when I help him, not even once.sigh.this week dinner, my treat!I love you nicholas you're the bestfriend on earthhhhhhhh<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home