fingertips and lips

Saturday, October 18, 2008

school today, university panel discussion. cihui fell asleep FOR THE FIRST TIME I SAW HER DOZE OFF. then she took my phone to play, then my turn to sleep. Then before I dozed off I saw her pass monica to jiani to play. hahah. tag team or something. anyway hoe woke me up. lawl. he asked me if I wanted to go sanfrancisco again, then the cedarians and I can form a team and if we win we can go sf. hahah. sf, beautiful memories of nonstop shopping, eating, and fun with melmel chunkiat moses samuel junbo jinrui litao jorina shihang menglu JINJING:D

went to the arcade w nikky, watched him trash all his opponents at tekken 6, then caught mamma mia. maorui called me asked me out tonight to walk his dog-.- i'm more of in the mood to stone actually, sorry mao.

dozed off during tuition, really tired. I realize when i'm emo i eat a lot w/ growing fat. I ate the burgers today, carl's jr somemore, and my stomach is still very very flat and very very hungry.

stupid bus uncle refused to open the door for me, made me wait for another 14, if not I could have gotten home earlier, though only mum and I are home over the weekend. Cried on the way home, some lady who asked me for the time was quite freaked to see my tears streaming down my hideous face.

shit I should have gone to plaza sing after tuition, mao was there catching a movie, he could send me home after that or something.

maybe I did something wrong, maybe it's cos I told you you two were equally important. maybe it's cos I never told you when I realized you mattered more.Everything is my fault.Something went wrong somewhere,that's why you don't like me.I can't do anything now,except pray that you'll be happy everyday.happy happy.when you're happy i'm happy.

seannie says one chooses to be happy.I choose to be happy.I next choose what to do to make me happy.I choose to make you happy to make me happy.I next choose the best alternative to make me happy.

I have no next best alternative.
You have no opportunity cost.
You are therefore not a scarcity?
rubbish.
you are the one and only.


i'm crapping ahhhhhhhhhh jiani i know you're reading this help me please T.T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home