fingertips and lips

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

loooooooong post.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARONDYLAN
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANGXIAN

AARON ALCOHOL YOU DUG INTO MY COFFERS TO BUY THEM RIGHT YOU SNIDE LITTLE EUNUCH.I'LL GET BACK AT YOU FOR THAT.

dang I can never remember my blog password.

anyway alex is being sweet today hahah.Cant wait to hang out at his house and play xbox.he says his house doesn't have a pool anymore cos he's living in landed not condo.AWWW):

anyway I'm going swimming tmr.FINALLY MAN.I went to parkway spent like 80 bucks buying some black top (meant for swimming lah duh but now I just wear it when I go it lololol) and some bluewhitestriped bikini which I thought was nice but hell I change my mind.I wore it once when I went swimming w shinglong hiany and timo only. Sigh.Thanks to economic downturn I now have to postpone buying new furniture for my room,paint the walls pink PLUS buy new clothes and bikini.YA BUT I DAMN FAT SHOULDN'T WEAR HOR.SHIT.

DEAR GOD GRANT ME THE POWER TO TRANSFER FATS.WITH A SIMPLE SMIRK I CAN TELEPORT CHUNKS OF FATS FROM MY BODY ONTO PEOPLE I HATE.

Was talking to daphne today.We both agreed now instead of swimming, we just see guys and guys see girls.Totally man.Gone are the days when we swim to keep fit and become the next phelps.

SIGH.do you HAVE to talk to me today.I'd much prefer it if you'd ignore me for good.It sucks to know you're hanging around,somewhere out there.It's not that I never stopped loving you;I just think now (thanks to a certain cow who's been brainwashing my moral values) that love should be just for one person.

I'm so afraid to love the wrong person,and coming from a 17 year old you might just brush it off like the dust that just settled on your shoulder,BUT HELL NO.IT SHOULD STAY(LIKE HOW CLINTON'S SPERM STAYED ON LEWINSKY'S FROCK) AND YOU(THE READER) SHOULD MULL OVER IT.Not mull over the sperm dammit, mull over moral values and how people go around giving 110% of their love and then not even getting any REAL love back.

Loving someone back out of sympathy is not what I seek,no one seeks such 'love' or pity.I always thought he was the insecure one,but it isn't so.He was, and still is, merely the more insecure one between the two of us.That's why for him,he never got close to any girl,emotionally,aside from really good girl-friends.Conversely,for me,I was always hanging out with a bunch of guys because if one hurt me,there was always another,and another.I realized when I talked to MAOBITCH that day,that I was always insecure,I just didn't want to show it.People thought I was always hanging out with guys cos well,I just do,that my life was always filled with a heck load of guy friends.Girls are easy to trust,but it sucks when they bitch about you,I'm a girl,I know.No matter how good a friend you are,there's bound to be bitching,and if you're not a good friend,then well,you just get bitched about more.Nevertheless there's always some close girls around you who'll stand by you and bitch back about the people who bitch about their friends.Those are true girlfriends.

Thank you yuhsuan.I always loved you for that.That brutal harsh honesty,accompanied by the occasional delusions you have about men who don't really exist.hahah.

Thank you cihui,for being the act seh prototype but always being there like a messenger of god to show me the way.Yeah it sounds damn cheesy but you always were guiding me,somehow.

Thank you jiani,for being the force behind it.Giving me sound advice,really really sound kind,that usually works out in the end.For keeping me company at night LOL sounds wrong,anyway you and I both know what it means,and knocking sense into my head when I was going all crazy over this and that.



You have successfully received C:\Users\nylette\Desktop\Have You Ever.mp3 from Sindor. The best-laid plans of mice*and men..

Sindor. The best-laid plans of mice and men. says:
yay
lynette. 怒っている says:
thank you love.


damn my back hurts from trng today.DRILLS WERE SHIT GOOD I LOVED EVERY MOMENT OF IT I WAS DANGGED HAPPY WE DIN PLAY GAMES.I DON'T LIKE PLAYING GAMES DURING TRNG THE SCORES REALLY SHIT ME HARD.

I couldn't sleep yesterday night and I was texting precious and llk lol.I was quite surprised when precious replied something I did not expect.I thought all men were irresponsible creatures and probably tell their girls to get an abortion if they ever got pregnant (yes I was thinking about morality before I slept last night) and precious said if he were to ever kena this kind of shit then he'll be responsible for it.HOW MANY MEN ARE LIKE THAT PLEASE.He's a really sweet baby,but awfully pragmatic and selfish.Can't blame him;people have shortcomings.

JIANI IF YOU SEE THIS GIVE ME ADOVISU HOR.Okay firstly ah,I don't want to be a rebound girlfriend.Secondly ah,he also going to find some angmoh to marry anyway so he's obviously not going to put in much effort into a relationship with a non-angmoh girl so why bother.Thirdly,I FIRMLY BELIEVE,GAN3QING2 CANNOT BE PEI2YANG3-ED ONE.Please lor,if no,means no liao.

I CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU~~~~~

One last last last last last thing.Live strong Alby,love is never too far off.

mm.somewhere within me lies sleeping memories of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home