fingertips and lips

Friday, November 7, 2008

op day

whoo finished op,just got back from the hospital.sigh.likai looks much better now but I still think it's damn wasted he has to retake one whole year just cos he fell sick at the wrong time.damn yuan1wang4 lah.

sigh op was quite >_>The speech was okay but q&a I wasn't really relevant,everyone was telling me I was okay but I really want an A lor:/Sigh I din really listen to the question properly,hear 'age groups' only then just whack.Benefits weren't really explained.:/SIGH.Ending was mroe relevant,but SIGH I damn scared pull down lah.Just one word,benefits,then my answer in the beginning not relevant le,but jr was saying I sounded confident,so managed to convert my answer to a more simi,relevant kind.Don't know what he saying lah,but I really really hoping for my A now.

After that went to canteen to look for ty and hy,go hospital visit likai.In the end,from 3 of us suddenly expand eugene wee jh samuel zhengwhai and zhanyi.Hahah wee was like bastard-ing me the entire time,cos I din button my shirt looooool.Ty got involved in it also.>_>

Then wah everytime hy fight w me to carry stuff,so when we ordered lunch (he paid somemore >< floor =".="">_>

finally,after tio-ing enlightenment we proceeded to talk about exams.(jibung I sound like OP sia,dear god gimme A pls tyvm.)eug was complaining about econs?Sigh,I better start studying too.Need to pia I&R also.Nikky's gone off to taiwan to shop,then I so sad):ALL alone for tuition and cannot seek his adovisu for I&R desu.ZANNEN desu.

recently my facebook wall tio spam by jon aaron and charles.I also lazy spam back liaozzxzxxz.

watch anime now,sleep.WHOLE HOUSE IS MINE.shioks.

/edit

just woke up,cant believe I fell asleep on the couch?Wasted time alone at home.SIGH I MUST BE FRICKING TIRED.

then when I wanted to sleep,suddenly I got people come talk to me, mao bok wolfie (then I was talking to ty halfway) err who else.Aiya then anyway I wanted to sleep.

OH YES wolfie asked me to check his bowling scores or something then I dozed off,I think he played really well,probably average 19x LOL.OMG YES HE AVERAGED A 190.25 OMG.No wonder ask me find his name lah hahah.He's flying off tmr if not we could go play a game or 2.Neverminddddddd when nikky's back we shall all go play together,then I have to travel all the way down to kovan to play RAH.

eeyeargh I drank some soup when mummy was asleep,then wah I just ask dad to keep help me get from kitchen cos got baby abalone inside yay,and red carrots,now having damn bad headache.Turns out that the soup is damn heaty and not suitable for me,lol mummy you woke up a tad too late to warn me my head is gonna die now.

BUT SERIOUSLY,canned abalone actually doesn't taste that bad leh.I'm starting to change my mind about it.hurhurhur.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home