fingertips and lips

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

PW MEETING TODAY

I LOVE THE VIDEO CLIP WE MADE I SHOULD POST IT UP HERE AND CENSOR MY FUGLY FACE.

ANDERS IS FRICKING HILAROUS,he's supposed to be Fleming but he reminds me of a dying lepracheon.



My sis is a lil bitch):

#17 ILL ♥ /these little wonders. says:
cos
#17 ILL ♥ /these little wonders. says:
you are not important
#17 ILL ♥ /these little wonders. says:
(:
#17 ILL ♥ /these little wonders. says:
pig



This is my sis.She's the lil bitch.<3




Found this picture.studying with ex last time at plaza sing kfc and he took a picture of me.=.=HE STOLE MY JACKET.I LOOK LIKE SHIZZZ.I still do.lol




Sis and I at the flyer.Yes,she looks so much better.LET'S MORPH.On the other hand,I cannot say so for myself.My body looks like it grew out of proportion,expanded horizontally (and infinitely as well, to add on) and it's like a twisted trunk of a tree,with a very fat ass indeed):


Oh yeah hahah albert asked me if I liked pink ranger yesterday.

YES I DO!:D


WENT TO COUSIN'S HOUSE.PHOTO GALORE:D

went to camwhore with her (took like 94 photos) but I'll post some of the cool ones up here.


BUBBLES.

Mummy took this,don't know why my eyes are closed.Sigh I used to hate teddybears,but I guessed people change.When I saw all my friends w nice HUGE FLUFFY CUDDLY teddies from their boyfs,I guessed I wanted them too.):These tatty bears are from cousin's ex?He bought a whole carton box full for her lah.So sweet.




MUACKS.



Mummy put the bear on my head.AWWW.



special girlf.


wah this picture damnnnn scary,but I love roses.Roses are red,violets are blue.Icky lizards,I hate you too.



nice.




can you see the fireflies dancing in the air,like the stars up in the sky.














slutface.

I love you too grandma.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sigh today cousin and I were talking,and she really loved her boyf but in the end he initiated a breakup,and at that time another guy came along and she soon got w him,but she initiated the breakup in the end.I know she loved the first guy a lot,and I probably understood how she felt.Till now she can't bear to throw away the neoprints,ticket stubbbbbbs and a whole load of letters she got from him.

This is why I'm afraid to get into a relationship.Today I made a few important decisions of my teenage life,and I hope to stand by them.I decided I'm not going to call him baby anymore.Today I decided that I'm not going to talk to him starting from the very moment he closes his eyes and falls asleep tonight.Today I decided,one last outing w him to pick out his prom clothes,return him his book,and then it's going to be the end.I really hope I'm going to adhere to these rules I lay down.I'm so afraid to get hurt suddenly.I cannot fathom the pain I would go through.This is a man I love so much.I think back and I can't believe I actually did this much for him,or at least so far the most I've done for a guy.Cousin told me something, 长痛不如短痛.I'll get over him soon.

end for now.mummy's annoyed it's 1234 and I'm not asleep yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home