fingertips and lips

Saturday, November 1, 2008

nothing to do?

sigh today was really depressing I lost greenie and I miss him a lot.I bought kookie (this green alligator toy that bites your fingers if you anyhow press its teeth so kawaii) at toysrus but I'm still really really worried that greenie is gone.I asked baby to help me find him in school on monday but he was like,it's just a bottle lah blahblah;damn unfeeling lah.

Nikky's also rather -__- about it I think,cos I go around naming my stuff,and losing greenie made me rather emo,but greenie and reddy are a pair!Now that greenie's gone I can feel reddy's sadness and it makes me even more sad):SIGH.People!If you see a green google camelbak bottle in school please don't hesitate to bring it to the GO and I'll go to the GO and ask about greenie everyday and thank god and you if you brought greenie back to me.

Sigh I couldn't even concentrate on watching HSM3 today my mind was just greenie greenie nonstop.I really really want him back.Worst part was some woman,come up to me and ask me what createtalents give me card ask me for my number and name.I gave her my cheena name lol.I'm like so traumatised about greenie already and this cheena woman still ask me for don't know what and ask me visit some createtalent webby ARGH):I WANT GREENIE BACK.

please god,I need greenie back.pleasepleaseplease.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home