omg damn funny nikky you've got this, FUNNY BONE.
k I'm off to make speech to daddy.
I feel quite bad):creditcard bill was over 600 bucks?:/sigh must be that day feel emo then spend like 300 over?anyway,phone bill was less than 100!HAPPINESS about that^^
went swimming today,1km:/sheeesh.
tmr trng!WHOO:)
/edit
talking to maowhore on webcam now he testing me simi SATS thingy,and on the line with a zharbor now lol.
erm.sian I'm thinking about baby now,and haiz.really don't think so..
okay just took a screenshot of maobitch holding up his blankie with ariel's boobs on it.got problems posting it up here.sigh.
//edit
can't believe I'm still awake at this hour when I'm supposed to be asleep.Daddy's gone to japan,practiced my speech w him he says it's okai.
finished webcamming with mao,talked to hf.
ahh life can be so boring sometimes I should just buy a roadflattener and flatten myself,squish all the fats out.Steamroller,or whatever it's called.sigh.
BISHHH.
k I'm off to make speech to daddy.
I feel quite bad):creditcard bill was over 600 bucks?:/sigh must be that day feel emo then spend like 300 over?anyway,phone bill was less than 100!HAPPINESS about that^^
went swimming today,1km:/sheeesh.
tmr trng!WHOO:)
/edit
talking to maowhore on webcam now he testing me simi SATS thingy,and on the line with a zharbor now lol.
erm.sian I'm thinking about baby now,and haiz.really don't think so..
okay just took a screenshot of maobitch holding up his blankie with ariel's boobs on it.got problems posting it up here.sigh.
//edit
can't believe I'm still awake at this hour when I'm supposed to be asleep.Daddy's gone to japan,practiced my speech w him he says it's okai.
finished webcamming with mao,talked to hf.
ahh life can be so boring sometimes I should just buy a roadflattener and flatten myself,squish all the fats out.Steamroller,or whatever it's called.sigh.
BISHHH.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home