fingertips and lips

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

err.
I cannot remember what I did today.
umm.
OH YEAH,trng.then after that,home eat tv eat sleep tv eat comp.
AHHH.I REMEMBER NOW I WAS ATTACKED BY A BABY LIZARD.DAMN.I called maorui for help,cos we were texting each other at that time?When he replied my phone was next to my ass and it vibrated so I shrieked;like I wasn't affected by the stupid lizard.It's the 4th lizard I've seen in 2 days!

I brought back my ball today,lugged it all the way from csc home k!And I was late for trng before that somemore,trng at 1,I woke up at 1210?SHEESH.I should buy another bowling ball,and call it LIZARD ball,everytime I see a lizard I will WHAM! it into that damned lizard and squish it flat.The wind will just erode its sorry carcass away.Muahaha.I'll be motivated to train harder too:D

I know we should prevent cruelty to animals,but since when have we seen a "be kind to lizards" campaign huuuuuuuh.NEVER!I'll be the first the protest.Icky creatures.I remember I had soap in my hair once when I was showering;I looked up,see the damn lizard,took a step back and it descended upon me,right in front of my feet,except it wasn't as graceful as an angel,just,fell down.Lousy noob,can't even hang onto the ceiling.

and baby's text woke me up when I was having my evening nap!:/

I'm awfully pissed about lizards.

/edit

Mao says:
HOLY FUCK THE GIRL HOLDING THE BOWLING PIN IS YOU?


=.=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home