I can't believe I ignored - today,but the fact that - din really talk to me helped quite a bit too.
need to improve on speech OP tmr,just got back from meeting and astons w pw people.Don't feel like talking.
I realized the photos I took w cousin,I was wearing the same thing as when ex took a pic of me studying.loooool.
kk practice speech.
VJ072 ftw!
baby I never stopped loving you.remember that.
/edit
Thank you for texting me and asking me what happened cos I din reply you.
I'm afraid to get hurt again.
I think back on the anguish and pain I felt and I shudder.I told people time heals all wounds;time doesn't seem to be a very good doctor for me.
what's important now,is OP.
opopopopopopop.
need to improve on speech OP tmr,just got back from meeting and astons w pw people.Don't feel like talking.
I realized the photos I took w cousin,I was wearing the same thing as when ex took a pic of me studying.loooool.
kk practice speech.
VJ072 ftw!
baby I never stopped loving you.remember that.
/edit
Thank you for texting me and asking me what happened cos I din reply you.
I'm afraid to get hurt again.
I think back on the anguish and pain I felt and I shudder.I told people time heals all wounds;time doesn't seem to be a very good doctor for me.
what's important now,is OP.
opopopopopopop.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home