fingertips and lips

Saturday, November 8, 2008

I&R

Thanks to nikkylove,I redid my I&R and spammed it with tables it looks much better and self-explanatory:D

hongyee says my I&R is damn cb >_>


* The word count of the Insights & Reflections excludes headings, footnotes, appendices, quotations, charts and tables.;p

ilovenikky<3

He's off to taiwan le.Suddenly I feel damn lonely.No one to play with me every Saturday,then jiani also flew off today,and albert's flying off tmr,yuhsuan is flying off to shanghai forever cos she don't wanna retainnnnnnnn ARGH MJ SUX.Andandand all the seniors having exams.SIGH.

hahah suddenly rmb what jh said about the bell curve and sr/p/M then wah damn funny zhanyi almost whack him sia hahah.No wonder llk they all like zhanyi so much he's damn funny.

I WAS HELL SHAGGED AFTER OP AND FELT LIKE I JUST WOKE UP FROM A NIGHT OF SOFT DRUGS CUM ALCOHOL.AS I STUMBLED AND FUMBLED MY WAY TO THE CANTEEN,FILLED WITH SENIORS,THE OILY SMELL OF FOOD SMACKED STRAIGHT INTO MY FACE.I THINK I DAMN MANLY LEH I DIN BLACK OUT I STILL GOT ENERGY TO PUSH MY WAY THROUGH THE CROWD AND FIND EUG AND PONGS.THEN WHEN I FINALLY FOUND A PLACE TO DUMP MY LAPTOP WHICH IS MOUTHA$*(#$(ING HEAVY,THIS HAZY IMAGE APPEARED IN FRONT OF ME.I COULD SENSE A MANLY AURA AND SUDDENLY A TALL MUSCULAR FIGURE CAME INTO SIGHT.

I SCREAMED.

IT WAS...





KJL.

AT THAT VERY MOMENT,I BLACKED OUT.

IT WASN'T THE OILY SMELL FINALLY CORRODING MY NOSTRILS AND FRYING MY BRAINS.IT WASN'T THE SWEAT OF THE SENIORS THAT MADE ME DIZZY AND CAUSED ME TO LOSE MY BALANCE.IT WASN'T THE AFTEREFFECTS OF OP THAT EXHAUSTED EVERY OUNCE OF WHATEVER STRENGTH I HAD.

IT WAS HIS OVERPOWERING MANLINESS,THAT SUPERALPHAANDOMEGA AURA.I FELL TO MY KNEES,SUBMITTING.OVERWHELMED.


/edit.


Withdrawal. says:
lol
Withdrawal. says:
kjl
Withdrawal. says:
my ass
Withdrawal. says:
its yong la
lynette. the happy abalone baby says:
simi yong
Withdrawal. says:
wan zhe
lynette. the happy abalone baby says:
*censored* you lah.
Withdrawal. says:
lol
lynette. the happy abalone baby says:
KJL IS MANLY.
Withdrawal. says:
damn random
Withdrawal. says:
later he see then angry cos u say kjl manly
Withdrawal. says:
lol
lynette. the happy abalone baby says:
at the very moment
lynette. the happy abalone baby says:
when i was weak and dying
lynette. the happy abalone baby says:
exhausted
lynette. the happy abalone baby says:
parched
lynette. the happy abalone baby says:
an aura so royal and overwhelming encapsulated my very soul.
lynette. the happy abalone baby says:
rejuvination.
lynette. the happy abalone baby says:
resurrection
Withdrawal. says:
haha
lynette. the happy abalone baby says:
rejoice.
Withdrawal. says:
haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home