fingertips and lips

Monday, December 15, 2008

I can't go for cip and training tmr!:( acks.

and my job interview tooooo):My dream as a model is dashed.WELL it was dashed long ago because I'm fat and ugly and stupid and a million other flaws I have to be a fullstop to this dream BUT IT HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN DASHED.):Unless I get called up again?:D:D

Oh well.
blame it on the chilly winds of japan,and my weak health.Okay I have to admit I ate a bar of kitkat white chunky yesterday,which obviously din help lah.

yesyes.JAPAN HAS SERIOUS SERIOUS PROBLEMS WITH MONEY everything is damn expensive!It's inflationextortion!I bought really really little things.

and I bet you baby forgot about our happy1month today.
and baby I just remembered the 100 bucks cargo pants whatever thing thingy you owe me.
and I haven't bought your fifa09 game.I'm sorry.
Faster come back NOT that I MISS YOU but I got stuff for your little brother:D:D
Super annoyed lah you confirm forgot about our happy1month together,which is not very happy now since I'm celebrating it alone at home with vectors and a bad flu sorethroat cough and fever.I'll go bury my face in babykins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home