/edit.
mao was supposed to come over today to fix lappie,commy has a problem too):And he wanted to bring me out to expo food fair or something,but ARGH gastric flu hahaha.Anyway hor,maobitch also has gastric flu,don't think we can taste much food even if we go.
YVIP email has arrived.It's time to serve the community.Sometimes,the thing I dislike about such stuff are ice-breakers.Like,just break the ice while helping out and doing our stuff lah,why must,spend time breaking ice and knowing each other better.I don't know about others but ice breaking usually just hi hi see a friend stick w that friend for the ice-breaking period and then we'll probably find another friend we'll be much closer to through the activites then it's just bye to the ice-breaker friend already.Quite lulz,really.I wonder who's my faci,I was asking eunice if I could be on her team,would make things much more fun for me too,since I'd know someone firsthand,things wouldn't be so awkward.Oh well.We'll see,supposed to meet at tkss next saturday!Pity I can't attend the whole camp nor the whole activity since I have to go overseas:/
Just a little something,maybe if I asked you again,you would have chosen to forget,again.Maybe I should just have let you forget,and life would be easier for you.So tired of guessing,really.Maybe if you forgot,then you wouldn't have remembered that you told me you regretted talking to me.Maybe if you forgot,I'd forget too,and I wouldn't have remembered how much those words hurt me,and how yesterday's argument hurt as much.You'd lose my love,gained back as much friendship,and I wouldn't lose anything.None at all.
end-edit.ended-it.
I wouldn't call it an argument but it sucked to have that conversation.Baby's acting up again.I know he's serious about stuff like that but he doesn't trust me just cos of what I typed?I know it's what I do,not what I say that matters but urrgh sometimes he drives me up the wall.
I really wanted to forget him and stuff cos it bugs me that he told me he regretted telling me stuff in the past,even regretted talking to me.I don't know how much I matter to him.Then when he said he wanted to forget everything,I realized that maybe all this time I didn't want to forget him?It's more like,I'm getting tired.I can't figure out what he wants;I can't even figure out what I want.
Just cos I have close guy friends he doesn't like it?Okayyy I REALLY don't get that.
And I've got this intense dislike for his ex for making him like this.She sucks to the core ya?You made him the happiest man for 9 months and you broke him for 2 years.This isn't how you love someone.If you had plans to play(when omg please you have NO LOOKS) then pick someone else?I can't believed you broke my baby's heart.When baby told me you weren't chio I was expecting a little less than what I saw,cos baby's definition of not chio is quite lulz,but I thank the gods for keeping me breathing when I scanned through her profile.
BUT this was damn epic when I saw her photos I was like,okay I think it's this girl,not this or that,definitely not the centre one cos she's =.=.The girls she took photos w were rather sweet looking,then come out this EPIC face,who turns out to be the one who hurt baby.Like seriously man,he loved you for something,or maybe everything,even your flaws whereby one of them was definitely about your looks.Looks din matter to him but apparently your heart is as ugly as your face.And while baby loved everything about you you let him down.stupid chingchongcheenapok.Anyway baby did love her.
There's definitely something about her that I don't have since baby doesn't love me,so there has to be some X factor(s) that make her absolutely fantabulous in baby's eyes.She must be good,somewhere.That's why *I quote maomao*, HE LOVE HER LONG LONG TIME DESU.Okay I better stop bitching about her lest baby gets unhappy when he finds out.
down with gastric flu,perhaps that's why I tend to whine more than usual.My tummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.*mumbles*I can't smell or taste anything either,nose blocked,feeling sleepy eyes hurt.I almost even ate soap when I was showering just now.ACK.
I think I have to start studying today.I haven't done anything since promos ended.I'm feeling hungry now.:/
Yesterday's outing w yuhsuan and gang was great omg.Except towards the end when I almost died cos I drank one whole litre of orange juice (I couldn't find bandung what was I to do.):)And I met jay!Or rather,he noticed me first cos I was rather depressed Icouldn't find bandung and he was like,LYNETTE!Hahah.FELLOW NOOGLER we were high-fiving,and I think peiyan who accompanied me to find bandung didn't get half of what we said hahahah.
I fell asleep on the way home,and thankfully I din miss my stop.:DI'm a smart smart girl.Okay baby's having his exam now.I wanted to go to school to put his book in his locker and pass hongyee the money I owe him but I think I'm a tad too sick to leave the house right now.I can't even walk straight,though my typing speed hasn't slowed down at all whoo I really am smart!
okay self-praise international disgrace.I'm off to study till I fall asleep.MAOMAO where are you my computer isn't working and you aren't replying me):Oh well.
Can't wait for more psp games to come out I'm bored of those that I have alr.
mao was supposed to come over today to fix lappie,commy has a problem too):And he wanted to bring me out to expo food fair or something,but ARGH gastric flu hahaha.Anyway hor,maobitch also has gastric flu,don't think we can taste much food even if we go.
YVIP email has arrived.It's time to serve the community.Sometimes,the thing I dislike about such stuff are ice-breakers.Like,just break the ice while helping out and doing our stuff lah,why must,spend time breaking ice and knowing each other better.I don't know about others but ice breaking usually just hi hi see a friend stick w that friend for the ice-breaking period and then we'll probably find another friend we'll be much closer to through the activites then it's just bye to the ice-breaker friend already.Quite lulz,really.I wonder who's my faci,I was asking eunice if I could be on her team,would make things much more fun for me too,since I'd know someone firsthand,things wouldn't be so awkward.Oh well.We'll see,supposed to meet at tkss next saturday!Pity I can't attend the whole camp nor the whole activity since I have to go overseas:/
Just a little something,maybe if I asked you again,you would have chosen to forget,again.Maybe I should just have let you forget,and life would be easier for you.So tired of guessing,really.Maybe if you forgot,then you wouldn't have remembered that you told me you regretted talking to me.Maybe if you forgot,I'd forget too,and I wouldn't have remembered how much those words hurt me,and how yesterday's argument hurt as much.You'd lose my love,gained back as much friendship,and I wouldn't lose anything.None at all.
end-edit.ended-it.
I wouldn't call it an argument but it sucked to have that conversation.Baby's acting up again.I know he's serious about stuff like that but he doesn't trust me just cos of what I typed?I know it's what I do,not what I say that matters but urrgh sometimes he drives me up the wall.
I really wanted to forget him and stuff cos it bugs me that he told me he regretted telling me stuff in the past,even regretted talking to me.I don't know how much I matter to him.Then when he said he wanted to forget everything,I realized that maybe all this time I didn't want to forget him?It's more like,I'm getting tired.I can't figure out what he wants;I can't even figure out what I want.
Just cos I have close guy friends he doesn't like it?Okayyy I REALLY don't get that.
And I've got this intense dislike for his ex for making him like this.She sucks to the core ya?You made him the happiest man for 9 months and you broke him for 2 years.This isn't how you love someone.If you had plans to play(when omg please you have NO LOOKS) then pick someone else?I can't believed you broke my baby's heart.When baby told me you weren't chio I was expecting a little less than what I saw,cos baby's definition of not chio is quite lulz,but I thank the gods for keeping me breathing when I scanned through her profile.
BUT this was damn epic when I saw her photos I was like,okay I think it's this girl,not this or that,definitely not the centre one cos she's =.=.The girls she took photos w were rather sweet looking,then come out this EPIC face,who turns out to be the one who hurt baby.Like seriously man,he loved you for something,or maybe everything,even your flaws whereby one of them was definitely about your looks.Looks din matter to him but apparently your heart is as ugly as your face.And while baby loved everything about you you let him down.stupid chingchongcheenapok.Anyway baby did love her.
There's definitely something about her that I don't have since baby doesn't love me,so there has to be some X factor(s) that make her absolutely fantabulous in baby's eyes.She must be good,somewhere.That's why *I quote maomao*, HE LOVE HER LONG LONG TIME DESU.Okay I better stop bitching about her lest baby gets unhappy when he finds out.
down with gastric flu,perhaps that's why I tend to whine more than usual.My tummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.*mumbles*I can't smell or taste anything either,nose blocked,feeling sleepy eyes hurt.I almost even ate soap when I was showering just now.ACK.
I think I have to start studying today.I haven't done anything since promos ended.I'm feeling hungry now.:/
Yesterday's outing w yuhsuan and gang was great omg.Except towards the end when I almost died cos I drank one whole litre of orange juice (I couldn't find bandung what was I to do.):)And I met jay!Or rather,he noticed me first cos I was rather depressed Icouldn't find bandung and he was like,LYNETTE!Hahah.FELLOW NOOGLER we were high-fiving,and I think peiyan who accompanied me to find bandung didn't get half of what we said hahahah.
I fell asleep on the way home,and thankfully I din miss my stop.:DI'm a smart smart girl.Okay baby's having his exam now.I wanted to go to school to put his book in his locker and pass hongyee the money I owe him but I think I'm a tad too sick to leave the house right now.I can't even walk straight,though my typing speed hasn't slowed down at all whoo I really am smart!
okay self-praise international disgrace.I'm off to study till I fall asleep.MAOMAO where are you my computer isn't working and you aren't replying me):Oh well.
Can't wait for more psp games to come out I'm bored of those that I have alr.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home