when I saw your conversation window blink orange, my heart skipped a beat.
yeah I'm over you but I still got a little surprise.
you talked to me and I couldn't save our convos cos my hdd wasn't with me,and there was still that pain I felt when you went out of my life (and when I closed your conversation window w/ saving).Just that now,the pain is a needle prick,not that kind of pain when I stood in the middle of the canteen talking to hongyee and crying because I missed you so badly.Now,it doesn't hurt much and I got over it soon enough.
I'm still grateful for the times you woke up early to talk to me,and driving to work in 20minutes flat so you can switch on the computer and carry on our conversation.Those days of staying up at 3am to talk are now a memory.I think back and go,"that was fun,but those days are never coming back."Strangely,I don't miss those days.
Are we lovers
or only just friends?
come tomorrow
will I be lonely again?
when you see me
is it love in your eyes?
what're you feeling
deep down inside?
do you think about me
when I'm far away
do you dream about me
can I find a way
to make you want me
the way I want you
cos I love you
this song is by an artiste whose song was stuck in our heads for weeks,months,even when you left and apparated into my life and left as quickly as you came,everytime you mentioned that song,everytime you talked to me,i'll remember this artiste.
and it's even more painful whenever I hear any of his songs cos he's my favourite artiste.bleh.
I don't love you anymore,but you'll always be a part of me,because you were there for me when no one was.You had that great sense of humour that'll cheer me up in any situation,and you always seemed to know when to appear,so that I'll have someone to share my happiness with,my anger,my sadness.
It's amazing to know that the first time we met each other,we were interested in each other already?I'm not sure if it was love at first sight,but we've got each other's attention at that moment.That magical moment.
yeah I'm over you but I still got a little surprise.
you talked to me and I couldn't save our convos cos my hdd wasn't with me,and there was still that pain I felt when you went out of my life (and when I closed your conversation window w/ saving).Just that now,the pain is a needle prick,not that kind of pain when I stood in the middle of the canteen talking to hongyee and crying because I missed you so badly.Now,it doesn't hurt much and I got over it soon enough.
I'm still grateful for the times you woke up early to talk to me,and driving to work in 20minutes flat so you can switch on the computer and carry on our conversation.Those days of staying up at 3am to talk are now a memory.I think back and go,"that was fun,but those days are never coming back."Strangely,I don't miss those days.
Are we lovers
or only just friends?
come tomorrow
will I be lonely again?
when you see me
is it love in your eyes?
what're you feeling
deep down inside?
do you think about me
when I'm far away
do you dream about me
can I find a way
to make you want me
the way I want you
cos I love you
this song is by an artiste whose song was stuck in our heads for weeks,months,even when you left and apparated into my life and left as quickly as you came,everytime you mentioned that song,everytime you talked to me,i'll remember this artiste.
and it's even more painful whenever I hear any of his songs cos he's my favourite artiste.bleh.
I don't love you anymore,but you'll always be a part of me,because you were there for me when no one was.You had that great sense of humour that'll cheer me up in any situation,and you always seemed to know when to appear,so that I'll have someone to share my happiness with,my anger,my sadness.
It's amazing to know that the first time we met each other,we were interested in each other already?I'm not sure if it was love at first sight,but we've got each other's attention at that moment.That magical moment.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home