thank you baby
dear baby
thank you for coming over to take care of me when I was so ill on saturday that you were almost late to going to camp the next day.
a million thank yous to you.
dear though I don't have much to say to you when I blog,but I hope you know that the feelings I have for you are real,are true,because you're standing by me now and forever,just like how I'm going to stand by you now and forever more.
Although we may constantly have differing views about issues and not have very compatible interests,such as I like swimming but you'll drown,or you like sports and soccering about while I love shopping and more shopping,I still know I love you very much,more than anyone.
I know recently I've been a mean bitch to you,shouting and arguing and bringing up breakups,and we went through a lot,you went through a lot,and it's coming close to 6 months together already,you still love me very much and care for me,accompanying me to places I want to go,bringing me to places I like to eat,feeding me when I refuse to touch my cutlery and giving me hugs and keeping me warm with your love.
I feel all those things you do,I feel your love,your arms,when you kiss my forehead or my lips I know everytime you do that it's a breath of love,a breath of life for me.
I love you very much baby.
baby you're so funny hahah.59 is my weight not my temperature lah!I'm not dying!but yes I'm fat)=I'm 0.5kg heavier than you)=
MUST LOSE WEIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
thank you for coming over to take care of me when I was so ill on saturday that you were almost late to going to camp the next day.
a million thank yous to you.
dear though I don't have much to say to you when I blog,but I hope you know that the feelings I have for you are real,are true,because you're standing by me now and forever,just like how I'm going to stand by you now and forever more.
Although we may constantly have differing views about issues and not have very compatible interests,such as I like swimming but you'll drown,or you like sports and soccering about while I love shopping and more shopping,I still know I love you very much,more than anyone.
I know recently I've been a mean bitch to you,shouting and arguing and bringing up breakups,and we went through a lot,you went through a lot,and it's coming close to 6 months together already,you still love me very much and care for me,accompanying me to places I want to go,bringing me to places I like to eat,feeding me when I refuse to touch my cutlery and giving me hugs and keeping me warm with your love.
I feel all those things you do,I feel your love,your arms,when you kiss my forehead or my lips I know everytime you do that it's a breath of love,a breath of life for me.
I love you very much baby.
baby you're so funny hahah.59 is my weight not my temperature lah!I'm not dying!but yes I'm fat)=I'm 0.5kg heavier than you)=
MUST LOSE WEIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home